Happy 2010 to all my dear friends and family!!
I am soo excited for 2010 to be here. I know this year will definitely be a good one, if only for one reason... that Jorge will arrive soon! We're counting down and hoping its only two more months!
A few things have happened since my last blog.
* Our immigration petition was finally approved. Now we are just working with the National Visa Center to issue him a visa.
*Christmas was a wonderful one spent with my family and being spoiled with furnishings for my new apartment. :)
* Kelsey, my cuz Jessica and I are all renting an apartment together until Jorge gets here. (then they get the boot). It's been so great living with family. Totally beats living alone like I did at my grandma's house for 6 months. Plus my mom is a superb interior decorator, so the apartment looks amazing! Thanks mom!
* I finally got offered full time at my job at the preschool! :) I am loving my 8-4 job and enjoy being with my 3 and 4 year olds all day long. We have so much fun!!
* I applied to be on the Biggest Loser... sadly I never followed through with it so I didn't make it this time around. But, my family has started our own biggest loser club and so far its going really well! :) Thanks to those family members who are my support system and my motivation!
My main goals this year:
1. Get Jorge here ASAP
2. Get back into school and finish!!(only one year left!!)
3. Lose weight!
Easier said than done for all three of them! But I know they can be accomplished.