Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Any brazilian soap opera, haha. Everyone watches them in Brazil. Male, female, young or old.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He likes any kind of vinegrette.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Macaroni and Cheese
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Kuat
5. Where did he go to high school? Padre Luiz Palmeira "High School"
6. What size shoe does he wear? I don't know in American sizes
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Probably church books or church movies.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and Cheese. Although he said he tried PB&J once and loved it. We'll see once he arrives in the sandwhich capital of the world what he really does like. haha
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? french toast.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs, or Corn Flakes with Bananas
11. What would he never wear? He is VERY particular about the sleeve length on his shirts. Nothing too long. Again we'll see about that once he arrives in the U.S. and experiences COLD for the first time ever.
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't really have a favorite team, but since MY favorite team is the Broncos, his is too. haha
13. Who did he vote for? He didn't vote. (he's not a citizen yet)
14. Who is his best friend? ME!! (but also Fernando,Fabio, Dan...)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He wishes I wouldn't be afraid of bugs so much, such as cockroaches. But, can I help it? I don't think so! Plus he gets to play the tough protector and kill all of them that entered the house. How macho!
16. What is his heritage? He is all Brazilian, baby.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Two layer vanilla cake with passion fruit juice flavoring within the cake, chocolate frosting with shaved chocolate on the top for decoration. oooh, fancy huh?
18. Did he play sports in high school? They don't have sports in high school in Brazil, but yes of course he played soccer during those high school years. He also loves to play vollyball.
19. What could he spend hours doing? Spending quality time with me! DUH!! He could also spend hours watching x-men and thundercats cartoons. (boring!)
20. What is one unique talent he has? He is SUCH a people person. He can bargain his way into paying half for almost anything with his sleek, charismatic ways, plus he could become your best friend after just barely meeting you... He LOVES people. He's a great guy!