Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Visa interview


On wednesday, Jorge is going to the American consulate in Recife, Brazil for his tourist visa interview! If he passes (which in reality the odds are quite slim to grant a spouse of an American citizen a tourist visa...) But, IF he passes then Jorge will be here in July!! YAY!! I'm trying not to be too excited about it because I know its almost impossible for him to pass. But, we decided we wanted to try our luck doing it this way. So with a A LOT of prayer, fasting and faith, we'll see if he gets a kind-hearted immigration officer as his interviewer. :)WISH US LUCK!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Good luck, Krista and Jorge! I hope it goes well for him :) Being long distance is hard.

RORYJEAN said...

I hope it goes well!!!! We're praying that he'll be in the states ASAP!

Christy said...

I hope everything went well Krista for Jorge. You and Jorge have been in my thoughts and prayers! love you! Let us all know when you find out!