Friday, February 13, 2009

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania!


GREAT NEWS!!!! Holly just got her mission call to serve in the Harrisburg Pennsylvania mission!! We were all so surprised! But so happy for her.  We all agree that we think Harrisburg will suit her well.  She leaves on April 8th!! SOOOO soon!!!!!!!!! I will miss her dearly....(especially since I was in denial this whole time not believing it would really happen! haha) but I know a mission will be wonderful for her, and the people whom she will meet, and teach, and bring unto Christ. I'm so proud of my sister.  Congratulations Holly!


3 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

Pennsylvania, eh? It's always so interesting to see where people are called to serve. Here's something I learned from taking Latin: Sylvania means forest in Latin. It's Penn's forest (After William Penn). I think that is probably the only thing I retained from my Latin class.

I know she'll be an awesome missionary! We'll miss you, Holly! Are you going to be like Krista and come back from your mission with a hunky Pennsylvanian husband? Haha. Just kidding. Sort of ;)

Christy said...

So exciting!!! I think that Pennsylvania fits Holly perfectly...don't know why, but it just does! hehe. SHe will be an awesome missionary! haha...I was thinking the same thing Rory said...funny. love you Holly! Love you Krista!

Emily said...

I am so happy for Holly!! I had no idea she was going on a mission. Has she moved back to Boise yet or is she still in Provo? Also, I am going to be in Boise March 5-8. Will you be around?