Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME :)

Today I am 26!! WOW!! To be honest, I don't know quite how to deal with this realization. I was just getting used to the idea of being 25, but now say hello to 26!
I think this will be an amazing year. Not only will I get to experience being inlove, but also starting the process of sharing and building a life with someone I just cannot imagine life without. I'm thankful that my time has come. :)

I thought it was horrible, the idea of postponing my trip to brazil because of travel complications... but it has, (as all things that don't initially go our way...)turned out to be a blessing. I've been able to spend these weeks trying to sell my car to have money, (no success... yet! but I'm optomistic!), working out daily, working to earn more money, and actually spending time PLANNING MY WEDDING! It's been so fun, and every girl should definantely go through it. It is so fun to plan an event that will be just for you. I've been able to spend so much good quality time with my Mom as we spent weekends at Bridal stores and eventualy finding the perfect wedding dress for me. Also, wedding announcements, bridesmaid dresses, color patterns, etc. It makes a girl feel special. I just wish all my friends and family could be there with me on that special day... if I could, I'd fly everyone to brazil for an amazing week of fun and togetherness. (and an amazing beach house stay!) But I'm thankful that my mom and two amazing sisters, Holly and Kelsey are so loyal to our family bond that they are doing everything to make sure they share a part in this once in a lifetime event. (Plus, they know I've got hot Brazilian guys waiting to meet them). haha... And if sparks start flying, it may end up being a double, or TRIPLE wedding!!! haha, eh? eh???? just kidding.

Thank you to everyone who called to wish me a happy birthday today. (I was at work during almost everyone's call though! Sorry I couldn't answer!!!) Thank you soooooooooooo much to Rory (who was first!) Kelsey, Jorge, Alysa, Brad, Christy and Ryan, Grandma and Holly. :) YOU ARE ALL THE BEST FRIENDS A PERSON COULD ASK FOR!! I love you all! Thanks for making it a great day.

Com amor,
Krista

3 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

When is the wedding?

Kelsey said...

oh krista! i love you! hahaha and i cant wait to see you in a few weeks for frightmares!!!! we will have to meet up in pocatello for some quick food or something and then travel the rest of the way caravan style!

Christy said...

Hey! I am glad you had a great birthday! Are you coming to Pocatello!?