Friday, September 25, 2009

Number 96

Today I checked the USCIS website (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) and saw that Jorge and I are number 96 on the list now. (meaning only 95 people are in front of us until the application is approved) Woo-hoO!! Somehow we were able to breeze through 300 places in about 2 months. I can feel the approval coming soon!!! COME ON NOA2!! COME ON NOA2!!

Its also been over a year since I started this blog, and have about 25 entries now. That's pretty good IMO... about twice per month. I didn't think I would have even one per month. I'll try to keep things updated more though, now that there is actual hope and excitement in my life!! :) Such as, the count down to being with Jorge, BSU football, birthday/holiday season. If only I could find a full-time job things would be great.... part time work is crappy. Well that's all!

Ok bye!

4 comments:

Christy said...

YAY KRISTA AND JORGE!!!! I am so happy to hear that and I hope that 95 people goes by so fast and everything gets approved so you guys can finally be together permanently! I was so excited to see a new post...keeping us updated! Miss you and love you!

RORYJEAN said...

Hooray! Here's praying that you are reunited soon! It must be torture to be away from each other- I can't wait to read about your reunion with him! keep us posted.

The Harwood Family said...

You ought to apply at Scentsy. They are hiring like crazy right now.

Ashlie said...

Wahoo! That's amazing, Krista! Can't wait for him to get here :) I've heard T-Mobile is hiring right now as well. They have a big call center out off of Eagle. you can make pretty good money and get benefits and everything too.